Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How do you think he feels about me?

We've been dating for a few months, and everyone comments on our relationship. Most people say we're the perfect movie couple, or how adorable we are together, some have gone as far as to say that they watch us because we're so cute together. We never leave each others side and there's always a smile across both of our faces, but I'm wondering if it's too good to be true. He always drives me to and from school and refuses to let me walk when it's cold or raining, he says that he misses me minutes after we've just stopped seeing each other, when I get mad at him and I said I didn't know if we were going to work he started crying(& he's 6'2 probably 180 pounds of muscle) He's a very tough guy, but around me everyone says he's a whole new person. He's very loving and compassionate around me and he always makes sure I'm happy. When my parents got mad and I said I didn't feel welcome here, he was willing to move out a year before he had planned in order to live with me, and already truthfully says he'd like to be with my forever. The flaw is that he ALWAYS wants me to be happy, so whatever I ask him to do, he does.. Sometimes I want him to just rebel a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment