Saturday, August 6, 2011

Should I get Runescape membership?

I've been playin RS for a while now...I guess its pretty fun to do when I have nobody available to hang out with or it rains or something...So now I reached level 54 combat. I have like 400 or something total skill (I have not checked in a while) and I did a bunch of quests. I have only like 1 million coins or sumthin and I need more stuff to do...Should I buy mems? I'm not goin to a dam gamestop or 7eleven or whatever to buy a dam card. I'm ordering online with credit no matter what's the consequences. IS IT WORTH BUYING MEMS????? I WANT MEMS FOR QUESTS AND SKILLS AND MORE STUFF TO DO AND EXPLORE... TELL ME IF ITS WORTH IT. I DON'T WANT THOSE OLD PLAYERS SAYING NO NO NO. Ik its a waste of time but I only play when there's absoulutely nothing else to do. JUST ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION I BROKE MY TEXTPAD NOW EXPLAINING THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment